Skip to content
- Where is your distribution location?
Santo 17 #85 Criox de Bouquets, Port-au-Prince, on the Blue Ridge Mission compound. We also have a satellite station beyond Cayes and plan one in Cap Haitian in the future.
- How can my mission or pastor receive literature?
See the article here.
- What are the costs of your literature?
Most literature is free. For Haitian pastors, we subsidize Bibles and song books at about 60% of cost. For missions who have support from the States we ask our purchase price less 10%. Some examples: Creole Bib La: US$7.50, French Bible: US$5.25, Creole songbook: US$9.40.
- How can I contribute to your program?
Contributions can be sent to LIFE Literature, 345 Rabbit Patch Drive, Woodleaf, NC 27504 or you can place a donation via PayPal here.
- Can I order online?
This feature is not currently available.
- When are your offices open?
The Santo office is open Monday only from 8am-3pm.
- Do you have literature in other languages?
Currently we have mostly Creole and some French.
- Can I receive literature in the USA?
Currently all literature is available in Haiti only.